For printing, it is a technical activity. In addition to completing all the printing products on time and in quantity, the printing quality is very important. The important standard for checking the printing quality is the glossiness of the printing products. Under the same paper and ink conditions, due to the problems in the operation process, there is often a big difference in the gloss of the finished products after printing. Excellent printing factory we have summarized several methods to improve the glossiness of printing products
1. Improve the acid wetting solution. The acid wetting solution used for decades in China is mainly chromic acid and phosphoric acid. Although diluted, the pH value is still below 3. 5~5。 6. The stronger the acidity, the greater the decomposing power and corrosive power of ink binder and pigment, resulting in rough imprinted film surface and reduced gloss.
2. Reduce ink emulsification. The ink emulsification in offset printing is mostly caused by the large amount of water and ink in the operation. The ink layer looks very thick, but the ink molecules become oil in water state. After drying, the gloss is poor, and a series of other faults will occur.
3. Add auxiliary agent properly in ink. Adding appropriate auxiliary agent in the ink can adjust the printability of the ink for smooth printing. The vast majority of auxiliaries have adverse effects on the gloss of finished products.
4. Use dry oil correctly. For high-grade bright quick drying ink, in the case of normal temperature and humidity, it has enough drying capacity.
5. Pay attention to dusting. Dusting, like ink, will also produce condensation, especially in bags or barrels with poor sealing. When dusting is damped, it will condense into larger particles and spray on the wet ink mark, making the conjunctiva on the surface of the ink layer rough and reducing the original luster. Therefore, dusting should pay attention to moisture-proof. In addition, the mechanism of the powder spraying device has a heating device, which should be checked when using the powder spraying device to see if the heating device fails.
6. Adjust the machine correctly. Whether the thickness of imprinted ink layer meets the standard also has an impact on the gloss. For example, poor pressure regulation, dot expansion rate, ink layer thickness does not meet the standard, the finished product gloss is slightly poor. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the pressure, so that the dot expansion rate is controlled at about 15%, the ink layer of the printed product is not only thick, but also open, and the luster is improved.
7. Garfanlishui (No.0 oil). This kind of oil is very viscous and thick. It can adjust the ink concentration to thicken the thin ink and increase the glossiness of printing products.
8. Add the glossy paste. Glossy paste is made of raw materials with high glossiness, which can increase the luster of the ink, but the dosage should not be too large, otherwise the drying speed of the ink will be reduced, and the phenomenon of sticking and drawing will appear, which will affect the glossiness.
9. Add the diluent. When the color of some ink is too dark to meet the requirements of spot color printing, it needs to be lightened, which can not only lighten the ink, but also improve the gloss of the print.
10. Add 19% resin oil. When the ink fluidity and transfer performance is not good, 19? Resin oil can be directly added, which can not only improve the ink gloss, but also do not affect the multi-color overprint printing.濟南印刷廠講解的內容 更多的內容 請咨詢公司官網http://www.703248.com/